3923 Arbutus Drive
Hialeah, FL 33012
Job Objective Seeking a position as a School Adjustment Counselor to offer my immense experience and abilities.
- School Adjustment Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Natick Public School, Natick, MA
- Counseled students about educational issues such as career planning and school adjustment.
- Conferred with teachers and parents to resolve student’s behavioral and academic problems.
- Collaborated with teachers in the development and revision of school programs.
- Counseled students to help overcome personal and behavioral problems affecting the educational and vocational situations.
- Conferred with teachers and parents about student concerns.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extended ability to conduct counseling sessions and tests
- Immense ability to offer crisis intervention to students at schools
- Profound ability to identify family problems affecting student’s development
- Solid ability to organize counseling services in the school and community
- Extensive experience of working with special education students suffering from neurological disabilities and Autism
B.S. in psychology, 2004, Iowa State University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Cornell University