3412 Hope Street
Portland, OR 97232
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Career Counselor in the US Navy that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Career Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- Handled career development of sailors.
- Discussed all career development related actions.
- Taught sailors on navy policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Coordinated and motivated aggressive career information program.
- Provided career guidance to navy people aboard ships and at shore facilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of the navy organization
- Proficiency with shipboard life
- Broad knowledge of shipboard policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Sound knowledge of navy administrative procedures and policies
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Phoenix
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Auburn University