2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Middle School Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Middle School Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Alamogordo Public Schools, Alamogordo, NM
- Counseled students about academic planning and career planning.
- Conducted developmental guidance lessons in the classroom.
- Counseled students about study skills and career development.
- Advised and guided individuals and groups of students toward social and emotional growth.
- Conferred and cooperated with students, teachers and parents about educational needs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent Peer relationships and effective social skills
- Immense ability to provide academic skills support
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution
- Profound ability to conduct orientation activities for students
- Extended ability to increase the learning process and promote academic achievement
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Texas Wesleyan University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, California State University