2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a Mental Health Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Mental Health Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Princeton House Behavioral Health, Princeton, NJ
- Conducted psychological tests.
- Counseled and supported people on a wide range of mental health issues.
- Conducted various programs and services to promote optimum mental health.
- Evaluated patients for risk of suicide attempts.
- Assisted patients deal with self-esteem issues, suicidal impulses, addictions, substance abuse and stress management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong convincing skills
- Immense ability to identify pathological signs and symptoms
- Wide knowledge of research methods in psychology
- Broad knowledge of family therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, grief counseling and group counseling
- Excellent knowledge of therapeutic techniques such as depression, stress, addiction, substance abuse and suicidal impulses
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Cornell University
Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing Certification, 2006, Florida State University