2191 Hinkle Lake Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as a Licensed Professional Career Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Licensed Professional Career Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Heartland Alliance – Cook County, IL
- Developed family based counseling services and programs.
- Counseled students on social issues.
- Counseled clients about emotional and behavioral problems, career, health concerns, addiction and related issues.
- Conducted alcohol and drug prevention programs and conflict resolution classes.
- Applied variety of psychological techniques to assist client’s to improve the mental health.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of substance addiction rehabilitation
- Solid ability to work with at risk juveniles
- Extended ability to improve clients psychological and social functioning
- Wide knowledge of adolescent developmental theories and family counseling theories
- Proficient in different areas like a marriage counseling, school counseling, career counseling and substance abuse counseling
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Grand Canyon University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Cornell University