2972 Glendale Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Objective A challenging and rewarding position as a Junior Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- Junior Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Abraham Lincoln High School, Los Angeles, CA
- Organized counseling services for students.
- Counseled students on career choices.
- Assessed counseling services and activities.
- Conferred with students, parents and teachers to assist in meeting the needs of students.
- Maintained good relationship with teachers and administrators.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid ability to perform individual counseling
- Caring, patient and open-minded
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Extended ability to identify the learning needs of students
- Immense ability to help students in making decisions regarding personal and educational needs
B.S. in Sociology, 2004, University Of Georgia
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Cornell University