584 Elmwood Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Job Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Job Counselor, 2006 to Present
- National Employment Counseling Association, Alexandria, VA
- Conducted a variety of tests such as aptitude and skills tests.
- Advised and assisted students with academic and career plans.
- Analyzed employment options and developed the skills necessary to get a job.
- Collected and evaluated information about education, previous employment experience and skills.
- Identified client’s strengths, weaknesses, aptitudes, personality characteristics, attitudes and interests.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient at resume preparation
- Immense ability to offer job placement assistance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Profound ability to help clients in making wise career decisions
- Extended ability to assist client’s examine interests, styles and their abilities
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Hope International University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Grand Canyon University