3949 Thorn Street
Hulett, WY 82720
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as an In Home Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- In Home Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Intercept Youth Services – New River, VA
- Instructed resident’s about basic living skills.
- Taught residents about conflict resolution and life skills.
- Helped students with homework at home.
- Offered intense in-home counseling to at-risk youth.
- Assisted clients cope with emotional and mental trauma such as stress, depression, substance abuse and addictions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of Parenting Skills
- Sound knowledge of mental disorders in adolescence
- Excellent working experience of in-home services to students and families
- Solid ability to provide a variety of services such as family assessments and youth psychological evaluations
- Broad experience in intensive in-home, crisis-oriented counseling and case management to youths and their families
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Texas Wesleyan University
M.S in Psychology, 2006, Cornell University