4731 Heron Way
Portland, OR 97214
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a HIV Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- HIV Counselor, 2006 to Present
- AIDS Service Association of Pinellas, Pinellas, FL
- Conducted HIV rapid testing and Pre/Post test counseling to community residents.
- Organized intake and HIV, behavioral and mental health risk assessments.
- Conducted HIV/AIDS educational workshop sessions for participants.
- Coordinated outreach activities including distributing pamphlets, posters and flyers and condoms.
- Counseled community residents about AIDS prevention and treatment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extended ability to conduct HIV pre and post test counseling
- Wide knowledge of HIV prevention
- Solid ability to determine the risk of acquiring and transmitting HIV
- Immense ability to assist clients making decision based on their HIV status
- Profound ability to develop a risk reduction plan
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Ohio University
HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification, 2006, Grand Canyon University