1558 Edington Drive
Chamblee, GA 30341
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Financial Aid Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Financial Aid Counselor, 2006 to Present
- MetLife Resources, Los Angeles, CA
- Helped students and parents in regards to the financial aid process.
- Assessed students to receive financial aid funding in a timely manner.
- Advised students about various financial aid programs.
- Counseled students regarding money management, financial aid eligibility and financial planning.
- Helped students in the completion of financial aid forms.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of financial aid counseling
- Sound knowledge of financial rules and policies
- Immense ability to solve financial issues and matters
- Wide knowledge of accounting and financial management skills
- Profound ability to process and maintain assigned financial aid programs
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Rider University
MBA in Finance, 2006, Drake University