4990 Wilkinson Street
Nashville, TN 37209
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Family Counselor to offer my immense experience and abilities.
- Family Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Marriage & Family Counseling Center, Lancaster, CA
- Conducted couple and family therapy and family case seminars.
- Provided direct counseling to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Counseled client issues such as interpersonal relationships, substance abuse, depression and anxiety.
- Counseled dysfunctional family and related problems.
- Modified people’s behavior, improved communication and prevented individual and family crises.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of psychotherapeutic and family systems theories and techniques
- Immense ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and effectively
- Wide knowledge of family therapy
- Extended ability to gather information about clients using techniques such as interviewing, discussion and observation
- Excellent ability to counsel on relationship issues, divorce, step families and parenting
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Georgia
M.S in Marriage and Family Therapy, 2006, Montana State University