2191 Hinkle Lake Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Looking forward to work as an Enrollment Counselor for a reputed company.
- Enrollment Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Helped students with the enrollment process.
- Filled the seats and promoted the school to potential students.
- Conducted pre admissions interviews with prospective students.
- Counseled students about admissions and degree completion requirements.
- Planned and implemented all educational outreach activities for an institution of higher learning.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent customer relationship experience
- Profound ability to conduct group presentations and orientations
- Extensive experience in sales, customer service and marketing
- Extended ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Immense ability to establish and maintain good relationships with enrolled students and parents
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Iowa State University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Cornell University