4219 Edwards Street
Robersonville, NC 27871
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as an Employment Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Employment Counselor, 2006 to Present
- California Job Corps Centers, San Bernardino, CA
- Gathered and evaluated information regarding education, previous employment skills, training, experience and personal information.
- Conducted aptitude, skills tests and personality assessments.
- Advised those looking for jobs.
- Helped people in making appropriate career decisions.
- Discussed with clients about the local job market needs and demands.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to conduct career counseling programs
- Immense ability to assist clients to find the right type of job
- Extensive experience in social services and employment services
- Extended ability to help people in making appropriate career decisions
- Solid ability to advise wise career decisions
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Georgia
M.S in Counseling, 2006, University Of Hawaii