4990 Wilkinson Street
Nashville, TN 37209
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as an Education Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Education Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Center for Counseling and Education, Canoga Park, CA
- Assisted students in making decisions regarding their educational and personal needs.
- Conferred with teachers and parents regarding the student’s strengths, weaknesses and aptitudes.
- Advised students about future careers and college plans.
- Conducted psychological and intelligence tests.
- Advised students on how to search for work and develop a resume.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Immense ability to provide information about colleges and other life choices
- Broad experience of education in both counseling and teaching
- Solid understanding of student’s personal, social and behavior problems
- Proficient at social studies and psychology
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University Of Miami
M.S in Counseling, 2006, University Of Hawaii