1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Seeking the job of an ideal job as a Direct Care Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Direct Care Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Resources for Human Development, Bethlehem, PA
- Monitored clients in daily routines and activities.
- Provided complete activity of daily living for adult residents.
- Monitored behavior of residents.
- Supervised if all residents were receiving proper medication, hygiene and basic care.
- Supported clients with daily living such as finances, recreation, meal preparation and on-the-job-support.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to strengthen relationships with client’s families
- Immense ability to instruct patients in home care and discharge planning
- Sound ability to provide direct care services to children and adults
- Extended ability to support clients to overcome obstacles and build meaningful lives for themselves
- Solid ability to assist residents in the activities of daily living including household maintenance
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, California Lutheran University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, California State University