4946 Short Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Debt Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Debt Counselor, 2006 to Present
- AppleOne, Riverside, CA
- Discussed with clients about credit counseling and debt settlement.
- Counseled about debt repayment plan and budgeting.
- Supervised consumer payments.
- Counseled debtors about methods to prevent debt accumulation.
- Applied variety of methods to reduce client’s consolidated loans, interest rates and monthly payments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in creating debt management plans
- Profound ability to interpret credit bureau reports
- Extended ability to counsel on several issues related to debt management
- Solid ability to help consumers in the settlement of the debts
- Strong experience in consumer protection, financial services and complaints resolution
B.S. in Economics, 2004, University of Phoenix
M.S in Finance, 2006, Montana State University