3316 Essex Court
Salisbury, VT 5769
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Credit Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Credit Counselor, 2006 to Present
- WSP Inc., Miami, FL
- Organized budget and credit counseling services.
- Helped clients in achieving financial goals.
- Created budgets and reorganized clients finances.
- Analyzed clients income, assets and expenses to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Instructed and directed incoming employees about company programs and benchmark achievements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of credit regulations
- Broad knowledge of the local market and regulations
- Extensive experience in finance, banking and credit management
- Immense ability to develop partnership with employment agencies
- Thorough knowledge and experience in lending, personal finances and banking practices
B.S. in Economics, 2004, Rider University
M.S in Finance, 2006, Montana State University