2981 Jadewood Farms
Millburn, NJ 7041
Job Objective Seeking a responsible role as a Correctional Counselor utilizing my abilities and experience in counseling.
- Correctional Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Corrections Corporation of America, Wheelwright, KY
- Observed inmate movements within the assigned area of the jail.
- Maintained and enhanced the security of the unit.
- Assessed the behavior and stability of inmates.
- Supervised and inspected inmates rooms and premises for illegal items.
- Observed the emotional and physical condition of minors.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of human behavior and performance
- Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills
- Sound knowledge of court procedures, legal codes, democratic political process
- Immense ability to identify signs of discord and abnormal behavior
- Proficient at crisis intervention therapy
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, University Of Miami
Correctional Certification, 2006, Cornell University