4638 Romano Street
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a College Career Counselor to help students in enhancing their potential.
- College Career Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- Extensively explained to students and parents about career options.
- Determined and planned student’s career and educational goals.
- Organized developmental program to assist students and alumni.
- Evaluated student’s strengths and identified possible careers.
- Researched and evaluated student’s education, training, skills and personal traits to assist in choosing a career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in career counseling
- Immense ability to develop academic and career plans
- Solid ability to making career decisions and conduct job searches
- Extended communication and public speaking skills
- Profound ability to evaluate job offers and discuss perfect salary
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Florida State University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, California State University