2309 Platinum Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Job Objective Looking forward to work as a Christian Counselor for a reputed company.
- Christian Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Biblical Counseling Center, Dallas, TX
- Conducted seminars and discipleship classes.
- Guided and provided psychological therapy to the counselees.
- Advised and directed people based on Christian faith and principles.
- Counseled in the areas of child psychology, marriage and family, sexual abuse and divorce issues.
- Educated people about truths regarding human nature, sin, redemption and grace.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of Christian principles
- Immense ability to provide faith based counseling for marriage &family issues, substance abuse, sexual addiction and other life issues
- Profound ability to ensure clients practices like prayer, bible study, confession and repentance
- Proficiency in working with those experiencing depression, relationship concerns, grief and loss
- Expert in spiritual counseling, chronic illness and manic depression disorder
M.S. in Clinical Christian Counseling, 2006, California Lutheran University
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, University of Georgia