4589 Hanifan Lane
Powder Springs, GA 30373
Job Objective Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Child Care Counselor in a well-reputed organization.
- Child Care Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Children’s Crisis Treatment Center Inc, Philadelphia, PA
- Maintained a nurturing, caring and safe environment for children.
- Responsible for various duties such as eating, dressing, toileting and sleeping.
- Communicated with parents and the public about program policies and procedures.
- Helped families and childcare providers in solving problems.
- Monitored and participated with children in maintaining the appearance and structure of their living space.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of children psychology
- Wide knowledge of children’s growth, physical, emotional, social development and behavior
- Immense ability to develop children daily living and interpersonal skills, study habits, leisure and recreation skills
- Wide knowledge of effective child care skills and procedures
- Strong ability to establish a positive relationship with children.
B.S. in Child Development, 2004, Rider University
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2006, University of Phoenix