4048 Norma Avenue
Dayton, OH 45406
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Bereavement Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge and counseling skills in the best possible ways.
- Bereavement Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Hospice of the Comforter, Altamonte Springs, FL
- Explained client’s about psychology behind attachment, grief and loss.
- Counseled about the normal grieving process.
- Supported and counseled grieving adults and children to cope with death.
- Assisted clients through the feelings, thoughts and memories associated with the loss of a loved one.
- Assisted clients with complicated and abnormal grief reactions to deal better with the conflict of separation applying specialized techniques.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to identify client’s behavioral changes
- Extended ability to discuss client’s issues and concerns
- Wide knowledge of psychology, social work and theology
- Solid ability to assist adults and children who have experienced a loss
- Profound ability to collect information about the client’s situation and feelings
B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, California State University