2296 Reeves Street
Abrams, WI 54101
Job Objective A challenging and rewarding position as an AODA Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- AODA Counselor, 2006 to Present
- ARO Behavioral Healthcare Inc., Brookfield, WI
- Counseled clients suffering from alcohol, drug abuse and dependency.
- Identified behaviors and problems related to clients addiction.
- Organized programs and community outreach aimed at preventing addiction.
- Offered alcohol, drug and mental health outpatient treatment to adults and adolescents.
- Managed potentially stressful situations including behavioral changes in the patient population.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong ability to prevent drug and alcohol abuse
- Wide knowledge in the area of substance abuse
- Immense ability to manage stress and crisis situations
- Sound knowledge of state and federal guidelines relating to alcohol and drug counseling
- Immense ability to assist clients to deal with alcohol, drugs, gambling and eating disorders
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Hope International University
AODA Counselor Certification, 2006, Wayne State College