3303 Hampton Meadows
Boston, MA 2110
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as an Adolescent Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- Adolescent Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Adolescent and Family Counseling Services in Vancouver, WA
- Provided diagnostic treatment services for adolescents and young adults.
- Offered crisis intervention, education and mental health counseling to adolescents.
- Conducted alcohol, drug prevention programs and conflict resolution classes.
- Organized community based substance abuse treatment services.
- Assisted teens to deal with problems such as substance abuse, emotional issues, grief and destructive behavior.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of alcoholism, drug abuse and dual diagnosis
- Sound knowledge of therapeutic counseling techniques
- Excellent experience in treating narcotic addicted patients
- Extended ability to notice emotional and behavioral changes in adolescents
- Strong experience and knowledge of dual diagnosis and chemical dependency treatment
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Rider University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Auburn University