4880 Viking Drive
Athens, OH 45701
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as an Admission Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Admission Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Palm Beach Atlantic College, West Palm Beach, FL
- Recruited students to achieve enrollment goals.
- Coordinated admission fairs and special promotional programs.
- Managed campus recruiting and the entire recruitment territory.
- Offered career development for employees.
- Guided the students and parents about methods for completing the admission formalities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of admission procedures
- Extended ability to maintain good relationships with referral sources
- Profound ability to maintain a good network with public and private schools
- Immense ability to communicate with students through telephone to explain program benefits
- Solid ability to initiate new and innovative technologies for helping prospective students
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, University Of Miami
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Rider University