4158 Beechwood Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Job Objective To obtain an challenging position as an Abuse Crisis Counselor to help people.
- Abuse Crisis Counselor, 2006 to Present
- University Psychological Center, Baltimore, MD
- Organized crisis intervention counseling and training.
- Provided in-person crisis intervention.
- Helped and counseled individuals with substance abuse, mental and emotional problems.
- Counseled people about mental health issues, anxiety, stress and other intense emotions surrounding a traumatic event.
- Coordinated assessment services for drug and alcohol services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in crisis intervention and traumatic incidents.
- Immense ability to handle crisis situations.
- Sound experience in public speaking and crisis counseling.
- Extended ability to provide short term assistance to victims.
- Excellent counseling experience on mental health issues, child abuse, sexual assault, self esteem and domestic violence.
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Rider University
Crisis Intervention Counseling Certification, 2006, Montana State University