4537 Dale Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Job Objective A highly talented Payroll Coordinator seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in payroll processing and domain
- Profound knowledge of supporting adjustment runs
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintain HR related databases
- Solid understanding of local tax processing functions
- Extreme ability to support continuous enhancement projects
- Sound ability to carry out office clerical duties
Provide Commerce, Tacoma, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Formulated and executed internal and SOX controls
- Maintained payroll documentation and resolved customer inquiries.
- Generated routine reports and developed ad hoc reports.
- Assisted in compilation of data from various data sources.
- Implemented regulatory needs and contract regulations.
- Provided guidance in payroll tax research activities.
McKinstry Co., Tacoma, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Implemented payroll processes such as schedules and checks.
- Assisted in application of accounting principles to execute payroll tasks.
- Maintained employee status along with proper deductions.
- Analyzed and updated payrolls functions and forms.
- Utilized Paycom payroll software for processing payroll activities.
- Formulated business controls and conducted audit trails.
Master’s Degree in Accounting
Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA