4479 Pyramid Valley Road
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Job Objective To obtain an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
CyberCoders Healthcare, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Communicated treatment plans and the required financial commitment.
- Maintained an effective relationship with patients, parents, doctors and staff members.
- Acted as a leader in the office, outside marketing.
- Conducted various clinical tasks with prospective orthodontic patient.
- Contacted patients prior to the consultation appointment.
- Provided a thorough, detailed explanation of the orthodontic process.
- Greeted patients upon arrival at the practice.
- Assisted the orthodontist during examination and treatment of patients.
- Ordered and maintained supplies and equipment staying within the monthly office budget.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of dental insurance claims and EOB’s , HMO, PPO for orthodontics
- Profound knowledge of Dental and orthodontic terminology
- Excellent ability to establish collection protocol for dental treatment
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and orthodontic software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to present dental treatment financial contracts
- Exceptional ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities
Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Assisting, Smith College, Massachusetts, MA