1312 Prudence Street
Taylor, MI, 48180
Job Objective Seeking a Nurse Staffing Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Nurse Staffing Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Mcc Healthcare Services, Taylor, MI
- Supervised field nursing staff to meet patient and client needs.
- Responded promptly and courteously to all patient and client inquiries or problems.
- Obtained activity reports from field staff and forwarded concerns to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Conducted deficiency checklists for daily nursing notes and logs and tracked missing paperwork.
- Maintained the client medical record and ensured timely and accurate filing.
- Attended alternate on-call rotation to cover during weekends, holidays and after office hours.
Nurse Staffing Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Universal Health Services, Taylor, MI
- Provided nursing staff for various medical care facilities.
- Interacted with department heads to understand the staffing needs.
- Interviewed, hired and trained nursing staffers.
- Reviewed daily schedules and filled in for inadequate coverage.
- Reviewed all protocols to maintain quality control and patient safety.
- Monitors study patient status and compiled clinical research data.
- Determined effectiveness of treatments for the health system and affiliates
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the medical field and general nursing staff requirements
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally and effectively in a high-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of Hospital policies, procedures and standards
- Proficient in using telephones with multiple lines
- Immense ability to use most common office equipment such as fax machines and copiers
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal communication and multitasking skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Marywood University, Pennsylvania, PA