3871 Lake Forest Drive
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Job Objective To obtain a MYP Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
MYP Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Pipkin Middle School, Mount Kisco, NY
- Prepared orientations and informational programs for MYP parents.
- Prepared and administered programs to exchange information between teachers returning from MYP training and the rest of the MYP staff.
- Involved in professional development with the PYP and DP coordinators.
- Maintained library of IB MYP related documents and materials.
- Provided content and maintained an MYP website.
MYP Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Central High School, Mount Kisco, NY
- Set up systems for communication and cooperation of the entire professional staff in implementing the program me in the school.
- Provided teachers and students all relevant information.
- Oversaw the implementation of the areas of interaction.
- Guided teachers and students regarding personal projects.
- Maintained accurate school information via IBIS.
- Ensured that the document entitled General regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good understanding in integration of technology into the curriculum and instruction to facilitate student learning
- Exceptional ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Immense ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate with students, staff, parents and community members in a multi-cultural community
- Profound ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team of multi national professionals
- Superior leadership, sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Niagara University, New York, NY