2884 Frank Avenue
Springfield, MA 1115
Job Objective To obtain a Lean Coordinator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Lean Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Linsday, Springfield, MA
- Applied lean tools to drive improvement in, among other areas, safety and quality.
- Delivered and developed operating culture of all functions.
- Promoted lean tools and techniques through training and coaching of personnel.
- Recommended and implemented lean principles that improved the effectiveness of the facility.
- Supported continuous improvement initiatives under the supervision of Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Involved all associates and developed lean thinking throughout the organization so that waste is minimized and productivity improved.
- Implemented communication tools to foster the lean environment and improve a lean culture.
Lean Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Thomson,inc., Springfield, MA
- Developed and executed Lean plans.
- Facilitated and managed Lean activities undertaken at plants, ensured on-time completion and reported results.
- Explained Lean principles and proper use of Lean tools to employees.
- Identified and coordinated lean improvement opportunities leading to improvements in on time delivery metrics while reducing costs and inventory.
- Coordinated the implementation of results-focused Lean initiatives at site.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of participating in lean improvements events
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of operations improvement
- In-depth knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean methods, office practices and procedures
- Immense ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills
Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Central Pennsylvania College, Pennsylvania, PA