839 Bubby Drive
Austin, TX 78701
Job Objective To obtain an Import Export Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Import Export Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
View, Inc., Austin, TX
- Arranged domestics and international shipments for customers.
- Created sales and inventory reconciliation reports.
- Prepared documents for ocean and air freights for customs clearance.
- Handled customer’s inquiries and resolved customer’s complain.
- Processed customer’s orders and monitored the order process.
- Ensured all imported and exported items are correctly classified.
Import Export Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Winsdor Corporation, Austin, TX
- Checked the customs broker’s invoices for accuracy.
- Maintained customs recordkeeping system.
- Ensured international shipping documents are completed correctly.
- Tracked cargo from the factory door to final destinations.
- Maintained strong lines of communication with both internal departments and external clients.
- Maintained import data and verified the accuracy of the information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in import and export documentation
- Thorough knowledge of import/export procedures, terminology and documentation
- Proficiency in SAP system, Word, excel, and AS400
- Familiarity with international trade regulations
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and receiving and compliance documentation
- Proficient in MS-Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior coordination and cross functional alignment skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client relationship management skills with proven success in being customer-focused and results driven in an environment
- Amazing ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under deadlines & pressure
Bachelor’s Degrees in Business, Ashford University, Iowa, IA