2103 Norma Avenue
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective Seeking a Human Resources Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Human Resources Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Casinova, Inc., Houston, TX
- Supported company policy and procedure in the areas of the new hire process including drug screening, background checks, paperwork, HRIS entry.
- Maintained, and updated files for HR department.
- Processed all personnel information changes and new hires and coordinated background checks and drug testing administration.
- Handled inquiries related to researching programs, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitated new hire orientation along with various lunch and learns.
Human Resources Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Pentel Corporation, Houston, TX
- Coordinated in managing HR process flow activities.
- Maintained employee files, data and necessary documentation.
- Posted training calendars, tracked associate training requests and requirements.
- Verified prerequisite requirements, ordered training materials and supplies, and tracked actual training enrollment.
- Tracked all training events for hourly associates and entered data into Training Tracking system.
- Monitored and ordered training material supplies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in coordination of human resource processes
- Proficient in HRIS, MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Peopleclick and E-recruit
- Strong data entry skills and intermediate excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Uncommon ability to maintain confidential in communication and in the retention of data
- Remarkable ability to work independently in a professional manner, with frequent interruptions and stringent deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Baker College, Michigan, MI