3104 Tuna Street
Dryden, MI 48428
Job Objective Seeking a position as Housing Coordinator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Housing Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Bean, Dryden, MI
- Provided case management for permanent housing transitions.
- Identified the needs of clients made recommendations.
- Developed and implemented appropriate comprehensive individual service plans for clients.
- Collaborated with community resources to assist clients.
- Recruited and supported community leaders and volunteers to provide services to clients.
Housing Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Carbon,inc., Dryden, MI
- Maintained records of individual client services.
- Participated in Helpline staff and Homeless Coalition meetings.
- Provided assistance to customers in identifying society and personal assets.
- Coordinated community resources appointments with clients.
- Arranged workshops to help clients with specific life skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in hospitality and reservations
- Excellent knowledge of Property Management and Daylight sales systems
- Operational knowledge of network and data systems
- In-depth knowledgeable of real estate financial calculation, loan amortization and proforma analysis
- Huge knowledge of community resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical, problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills
- Uncommon ability to maintain client confidentiality
Bachelor’s Degree In Social Work, Bates College, Maine, ME