695 Oakridge Farm Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Job Objective To secure the position of Health Care Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Health Care Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Mortin, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Managed oversight of all areas of the summer health care program.
- Received and organized all health forms, incident reports, and other related documentation.
- Ensured adequate levels of hand health care supplies, and ordered new supplies.
- Maintained and updated inventory of supply usage.
- Distributed daily medication to campers.
- Treated ill and injured campers and documented all incidents and treatment procedures.
Health Care Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Wrangler,inc., Menomonee Falls, WI
- Helped staff to keep themselves healthy and recognize health risks.
- Coordinated staff needs and assisted with health problems.
- Coordinated local health care programs and supported groups and public health education seminars.
- Liaised between MDA, patient families, clinic team members, vendors and other community-based organizations.
- Assisted office team with special events and fund-raising programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed professional Registered Nurse with outstanding experience in assisted living, home health and long term care industries
- In-depth knowledge of hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Extensive knowledge of all medical terms
- Solid understanding of medication administration and triage
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer and bilingual skills
- Ability to work long hours and complete tasks with minimal supervision
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marymount College, California, CA