4929 Summit Street
Dubuque, IA 52001
Job Objective To obtain a HACCP Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
HACCP Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
EST, Dubuque, IA
- Developed, reassessed, administered, and managed HACCP, SSOP and microbial monitoring plans.
- Initiated and coordinated HACCP validation exercises.
- Coordinated with QA Manager in federal inspections and other audits.
- Trained plant personnel on requirements of HACCP and related programs.
- Monitored HACCP and SSOP programs to include data collection, coordination, and distribution.
- Planned, organized, directed, assigned, delegated, motivated, and reviewed activities of Q.A. technicians.
HACCP Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
NOD32,inc., Dubuque, IA
- Reviewed HACCP paperwork to ensure it is complete and meets regulatory requirements.
- Liaised between USDA and plant to reduce Noncompliance Record (NR) numbers.
- Provided written responses to USDA noncompliance records. Tracked and performed NR trend analysis.
- Reviewed and monitored deviations to aid in training and prevention strategies.
- Managed and ensured proper documentation for Master Cleaning Schedule and other sanitation programs.
- Managed pest control and document areas of concern detected monthly.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of GMP, SSOP, HACCP and labeling
- Outstanding ability to identify problems, gather data and draw suitable conclusion
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP requirements and USDA regulations, directives and notices
- Good analytical skills and excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and ability
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Norfolk State University, Virginia, VA