3757 Hill Haven Drive
Waco, TX 76701
Job Objective Seeking a GIS Coordinator position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
GIS Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Nova, Inc., Waco, TX
- Conducted studies and prepared reports for management related to the operation and activities of the Department’s GIS unit.
- Analyzed and programmed complex and specialized GIS spatial applications.
- Developed, administered and maintained web site for the Internet and Intranet pertaining to GIS matters.
- Coordinated the input of GIS data and dissemination of cartographic output.
- Developed long-range plans, goals, objectives and priorities to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervised subordinate staff to provide direction and feedback and ensured assigned projects and tasks is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
GIS Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Peek Corporation, Waco, TX
- Developed multi-year unit budgets, ensured the unit budget is in compliance with all department policies.
- Tracked time-sensitive projects and assignments to ensure timely completion.
- Resolved procedural and operational problems by interpreting and clarifying procedures and processes.
- Coordinated consultant service agreement contracts and task orders.
- Conducted needs assessments to determine current and future needs, and to provide recommendations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified GIS professional with outstanding experience in GIS-based capacity and ESRI
- Sound knowledge of GIS network modeling, and GIS spatial application development techniques
- Proficient with Adobe products Illustrator CSA, Photoshop CS, InDesign CS
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Server, ArcINFO, ArcIMS, ArcSDE and extensions
- Strong project management and auditing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Saint Michael’s College, Vermont, VT