1312 Prudence Street
Taylor, MI 48180
Job Objective To obtain a Fashion Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Fashion Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Prompt, Inc., Taylor, MI
- Tracked all phases of production including cost negotiations and purchase order management.
- Coordinated production and mailing needs.
- Managed company coupon database.
- Coordinated email marketing campaign execution.
- Assisted in the development & execution of marketing plans.
- Managed merchant review of final product with key Marketing partners.
Fashion Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Revital Corporation, Taylor, MI
- Coordinated in the development of strategic brand and departmental plans.
- Developed and presented creative briefs and creative requests for key initiatives.
- Assisted in the development of best practices for merchant and marketing requests.
- Developed and managed information to plan and execute program shoots.
- Ensured coordination between Merchandisers and Project Management for continuous processing and implementation of the work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Broadcast and Fashion Production
- Amazing ability to distinguish between various colors and shades
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Amazing ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Lake Superior State University, Michigan, MI