1992 Woodstock Drive
Arcadia, CA 91006
Job Objective Seeking a position as Facilities Coordinator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Facilities Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
CIBER, Inc., Arcadia, CA
- Handled emergency system failures.
- Coordinated operational checks, maintenance and repairs of van and other equipments.
- Prepared and retained preventative maintenance plan for facility.
- Performed all preventative maintenance work and coordinated with vendors to perform preventive maintenance work.
- Scheduled and assisted with cleaning during shut down periods.
Facilities Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Universal American Corporation, Arcadia, CA
- Prepared and maintained records of keys issued, and ensured building security.
- Coordinated building system inspection.
- Ensured all facilities are available during weekend functions and occasional evening.
- Ordered and maintained supplies for department.
- Coordinated in maintaining building and its systems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience in facilities, grounds, and building maintenance
- Ability to maintain electronic inventory records and submit detailed reports of supplies and equipment
- Skilled in taking phone calls and creating work orders based on customer requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to read and comprehend common facilities management documents, instructions, journals, and leases
- Superior judgment and decision-making skills
High School Diploma, Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, Chicago, IL