565 Emma Street
Lubbock, TX 79410
Job Objective Highly-motivated Credit Coordinator seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing credit collection, coordination, and documentation activities
- Profound knowledge of general accounting, Accounts Receivable, and reconciliation procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of commercial credit policies and requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and JD Edwards system
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information, efficiently
- Ability to create and maintain customer profiles for the company
Viking Group, Lubbock, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Received and responded to phone queries and requests related to credit transactions.
- Directed and coordinated account-specific credit collection activities.
- Managed and reconciled various check deposits and cash applications.
- Handled, researched, and resolved all customers’ credit issues.
- Developed, updated, and maintained all assigned customer profiles, properly.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and complete records and documents.
The Toro Company, Lubbock, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and answered credit related query calls, in a professional manner.
- Coordinated and executed credit-based transactions and adjustments.
- Created and maintained complete and accurate credit-related files and correspondence.
- Set up, tracked, and maintained all assigned client accounts, efficiently.
- Obtained and delivered all requested invoice copies, in a timely manner.
- Used and maintained business systems such as SAP and JD Edwards.
Master’s Degree in Accounting
North Central Texas College, Gainesville, TX