2017 Corbin Branch Road
Kingsport, TN 37663
Job Objective To obtain a Branch Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Branch Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Apria Healthcare, Kingsport, TN
- Ensured all invoices are received, coded and paid within the month and prepared appropriate monthly accruals for those invoices not received at month-end close.
- Reported profit and loss running and forecasted month-end performance for Branch Manager.
- Maintained current certificates of Insurance for client locations and sent in for new and Certificates of Insurance.
- Prepared commission paperwork for payment when required.
- Received, reviewed and paid all damage and breakage claim for the Branch.
- Place orders for office supplies and office equipment for the Branch through appropriate vendors.
- Executed and entered annual inventory of all locations.
- Kept all subcontractor contracts and insurance up to date.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Coordinating for operational work with branches and back office operations
- Strong knowledge of branch operations procedures
- Ability to work agreeably with co-workers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be flexible given a dynamic work environment
- Strong MS Word and Excel knowledge ability to learn proprietary software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effective lead and develop a team of individuals
Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ