3308 Stout Street
Quarryville, PA 17566
Job Objective Seeking a BIM Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
BIM Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
MRI Network, Quarryville, PA
- Generated BIM models and collaborated with design professionals for integration into new projects.
- Emphasized on mechanical and electrical models.
- Prepared design alternatives as needed for all trades.
- Conducted quality assurance and quality control checks on models.
- Developed photo real renderings and walk-throughs from the building model.
- Worked with field and operations staff to implement BIM into the field operations.
- Trained subcontractors in VDC systems to utilize digital information.
- Developed and created BIM model objects, families and systems.
BIM Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Beyondtek IT, Quarryville, PA
- Managed annual BIM and CAD budget and planning.
- Provided project specific BIM review.
- Collaborated with IT to establish and implement processes, QC procedures, and standards related to BIM, CAD and related software.
- Oversaw maintenance and updated resource library.
- Worked with IT to evaluate new software and technology.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of BIM process, AutoCAD Architecture, Civil 3D and MicroStation
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bentley BIM and Revit software
- Thorough knowledge of Building Information Model (BIM) systems, including model sharing and objects families creation
- Superior Planning, organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and well organized
- Good Drafting skills and drawing aesthetics
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting, Tennessee Wesleyan College, Tennessee, TN