2543 Franklee Lane
Allentown, PA 18106
Job Objective To obtain a Billing Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in professional and progressive billing tasks
- Good knowledge of pricing and rebate terminology
- Conceptual knowledge of Medicare billing systems
- Solid understanding of medical records system such as NextGen
- Extreme ability to execute billing requirements
- Sound ability to monitor claim rejections
Compas Inc., Allentown, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored billing office and documented EDI files.
- Analyzed file transfer errors and evaluated accounts receivable levels.
- Conducted audits of billing information as per medical coding standards.
- Documented private pay statements and managed media expenditures.
- Participated in training sessions regarding billing and cash management.
- Executed budget revisions and generated budget compare reports.
Hill International, Inc, Allentown, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared posting entries and reviewed account activities.
- Created interest calculations and generated summary reports.
- Participated in creation and submission of insurance claims.
- Updated pay status and managed accounts payable system.
- Analyzed vendor statements and authorization based issues.
- Managed claim submissions for all payers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash, OH