4492 Fidler Drive
San Antonio, TX 78217
Job Objective To obtain a Bilingual Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Bilingual Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Garden City Group, San Antonio, TX
- Developed, implemented and monitored case plans with all clients.
- Ensured clients successfully navigated the social systems in order to get the services they are requesting and helped remove any barriers.
- Guided clients to make sure orders of protection are obtained and facilitated access to additional legal support when necessary.
- Networked with community agencies, assessed available services appropriate to client needs.
Bilingual Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Sourcepoint Staffing, San Antonio, TX
- Translated documents from Spanish to English as well as from English to Spanish.
- Provided accurate information about the organization and its services.
- Managed telephone system during business hours by checking main voice mailbox and forwarded messages.
- Assisted new clients with intake forms and input information into the ILS database.
- Distributed all outgoing and incoming mail and faxes, updated Postage Log spread sheet and personal mail payments.
- Managed, resolved and ordered repairs and services for all office equipment to ensure efficient operations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of strategies and materials for the education of bilingual students
- Experience in bilingual, elementary teaching
- Fluency in Spanish, English and French
- Superior telephone and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with computer, MS Programs
- Exceptional ability to organize information on community resources
- Immense ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
Associate Degree in Social Work, Merrimack College, Massachusetts, MA