1852 Lake Floyd Circle
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Attendance Coordinator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Attendance Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Career Education, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Partnered with Workforce Management in processing such requests for time off and responded appropriately with information and approvals, and confirmed PTO totals with HR and WFM.
- Communicated information required to evaluate requests for schedule changes to HR, Admissions Management and WFM.
- Analyzed attendance and vacation trends and recommended policy changes.
- Made recommendations and improvements to attendance management guidelines and practices based on analysis and trends seen.
- Embodied the University missions and vision, maintained the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality and acted as a role model for staff.
Attendance Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Rabun Gap-nacoochee School, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Conducted meetings for the purpose of coordinating activities and ensuring that outcomes achieve school, district and state objectives.
- Oversaw the attendance process and assisted students in resolving unsatisfactory attendance problems for the purpose of ensuring effective student education and complied with all related regulations.
- Researched and developed strategic programs and procedures for the purpose of achieving student attendance improvements and compliance with all relevant policies.
- Served as district liaison to various people and agencies School Attendance Review Boards, community support agencies and parents for the purpose of representing the district to county/state child welfare and attendance agencies.
- Initiated calls and home visits for ascertaining reasons for absences and informing students and parents of provisions of compulsory attendance laws.
- Maintained student records and ensured program effectiveness is in compliance with mandated requirements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Attendance Coordinator
- Proficient in computer skills, Windows XP, MS Office and PeopleSoft
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Time management and attention to detail skills
- Ability to develop an understanding of workforce management principals with coworkers
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and solve problem
- Profound ability to provide clear and concise recommendations in a rapidly changing environment
Associate Degree in Education, Chaminade University, Hawaii, HI