3308 Stout Street
Quarryville, PA 17566
Job Objective To obtain an Assisted Living Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Assisted Living Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Sunrise Senior Living, Quarryville, PA
- Assisted Living Care Coordinator to provide quality care and services for Assisted Living residents.
- Worked with the Nursing staff and residents when required.
- Mentored and educated ongoing professional and personal growth for Health Services staff members.
- Worked under the general direction of the Assisted Living Administrator and received clinical supervision from the LPN Charge Nurse.
Assisted Living Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
DePaul Senior Living Communities, Quarryville, PA
- Lead the day to day activities and programs for a Sunrise Senior Living community.
- Assisted Residents with activities of daily living and general housekeeping.
- Documented observations and interventions in Residents’ medical chart.
- Collaborated with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources.
- Prepared and monitored expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets.
- Recruited, hired, coached and retained a high performing employee team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working as a Assisted Living Coordinator
- Profound knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to learn new applications
- Immense ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Centre College, Kentucky, KY