839 Bubby Drive
Austin, TX 78701
Job Objective To secure the position of Assistant Project Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Assistant Project Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Atr International, Austin, TX
- Developed, implemented and evaluated nursing care and practiced for the registrants according to the needs identified in the nursing assessment, interdisciplinary plan of care and physician orders.
- Tracked, monitored and prioritized tasks and projects by maintaining an organized system.
- Developed and maintained electronic and paper filing system.
- Maintained high level of knowledge of all departments’ functions and activities in order to respond to internal and external inquiries and requested for information and departmental support.
- Performed research as requested in preparation for meetings, phone calls, board reports and business trips.
- Scheduled departmental meetings, collected and drafted agendas, coordinated catering and distributed minutes.
- Circulated documents within the department to acquire necessary approvals and ensured all appropriate parties are copied on pertinent documents, contracts, policies and request forms.
- Collected budget variance reports from various departments, edit for accuracy and consistency and merged into one document monthly and compiled and processed expense reports timely and accurately.
Assistant Project Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Mergis Group, Austin, TX
- Analyzed plans for SESC measures, proper drainage and drain outlet integrity.
- Conducted on site investigations of permitted and un-permitted sites and followed-up on violations, corrected notices and ceased and desisted orders.
- Accompanied the Project Coordinator in the gaining of pertinent easements, permissions necessary to dedicate a county drain under P.A. 40 of 1956.
- Collaborated with public and private shareholders for gaining information regarding county drain projects and their scheduling.
- Interacted with office personnel local units of government, private companies, Ingham Drain Dots and District Programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working as a Assistant Project Coordinator
- Sound knowledge of working as Administrative Assistant with roles increasing in scope and complexity including supporting multiple lead people including the leader of a significant department and organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to diplomatically manage interactions with individuals at all levels and job functions, both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong capability in prioritization and committed to meet deadlines of multiple projects
- Familiar with SAP in a requirement, although a basic skill level is acceptable for the right candidate
- Proficient with computer, Word, Excel, Adobe, e-mail system, internet and Access database
Associate Degree in Finance, Academy of Art University, California, CA