695 Oakridge Farm Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Job Objective To secure the position of Assistant Program Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Assistant Program Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Emory University, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Assisted Program Coordinator team with data entry projects.
- Managed program mailers and received packets on behalf in conjunction with the Program Coordinator team.
- Produced name badges and table tents for programs as needed.
- Managed inventory of VMS shirts, signage and program specific supplies.
- Ordered shipping supplies and maintained inventory.
- Researched destinations, hotels, vendors and venues.
- Managed temps on program fulfillment.
- Managed UPS, DHL and Fedex shipments.
Assistant Program Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Benedictine University, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Assisted with summer staff training.
- Provided leadership and supervision for summer staff.
- Coordinated and communicated activities and schedules.
- Focused on the physical and emotional safety of all campers and staff.
- Aided in the implementation of plans for camping programs.
- Assisted in evaluation of the summer camping program and its staff.
- Trained, coordinated and lead weekly volunteers.
- Supervised, trained and scheduled direct care staff and ensured that QA/QI procedures are followed.
- Assisted with the management of finances.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of academic advising, student services, training and development
- Sound knowledge of transcript evaluation and detailed administrative work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with course management systems
- Exceptional ability to prioritize work flow, work well with minimum supervision and accept responsibility for total task completion
Bachelor’s Degrees in Arts, TUI University, California, CA