4929 Summit Street
Dubuque, IA 52001
Job Objective To obtain an Assessment Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
Assessment Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Hall Community Services, Dubuque, IA
- Performed on site assessments to determine the appropriate level of care needed for adolescents in need of care.
- Received referrals from various agencies and compiled the Pre admission assessment.
- Completed the internal assessment within 24 hours and communicated with referring agency on admission and denial decision.
- Lead necessary revisions to documentation requirements.
- Developed mechanisms for notifying staff of documentation deficiencies and followed-up through auditing to ensure that deficiencies are corrected.
- Made recommendations for performance improvement in documentation efforts.
- Reviewed contracts from referring agencies, acted as a facilitator in addressing and resolved problem.
- Developed community relationships and committed to Business development and strategic planning.
Assessment Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Universal Health Services, Dubuque, IA
- Performed a lead role in a particular assessment strand in the department.
- Assisted Research Team in the development and modification of assessment reports.
- Conducted analyses of assessment results.
- Oversaw processes that supported the District’s compliance with the Colorado Basic Literacy Act (CBLA) and the development of Individual Literacy Plans (ILPs).
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of higher education teaching
- Sound knowledge of writing multiple choice and constructed response items
- Extensive knowledge of aligning assessment items to standards and setting performance cut points
- In-depth knowledge of administration and processing of the Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP) and an equivalent state assessment program
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Immense ability to work cooperatively with others
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, ECPI College of Technology, Virginia, VA