4031 Benson Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Job Objective To obtain an Appraisal Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Appraisal Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Key Personnel Services, Eau Claire, WI
- Conducted daily follow-up on all work in progress by communicating with appraisers for status reports.
- Resolved issues and answered questions in a timely manner to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Answered incoming emails and phone calls related to order assignments in time to maintain efficient appraisal order process.
- Forwarded all appraisal reports to customer for review and approval to ensure established requirements are met.
- Reviewed appraisals that did not meet customer guidelines.
- Tracked appraisers turn-times to make sure an efficient appraisal order process is maintained.
- Participated in various department meetings to discuss and enhance appraisal process.
Appraisal Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Overland Solutions, Eau Claire, WI
- Provided follow-up calls, placed appraisal orders and coordinated all ordering aspects of the appraisal life cycle.
- Supported the processing staff.
- Maintained and updated appraiser ratings and availability.
- Managed relationships with vendors and staff.
- Handled escalated calls, coordinated issues, recommended solutions and provided excellent customer service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of real estate lending and appraisal/title industry
- In-depth knowledge of operations of a mortgage and appraisal review
- Thorough knowledge of general office equipments, such as fax, copier, and scanner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in dealing with customers, home office staff and other field employees
- Able to work in a fast paced, accurate environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
High School Diploma, Thornton Fractional High School, Calumet City, IL